Updates to MagicTools – for PI
Getting the Lastest Version
Table of Contents
When you purchased MagicTools, you were required to set up a user account on this website and then given a download link for the installer. You have the ability to re-download that installer and/or any new versions that are released during your one-year license period.
Here is how you can get the latest version of MagicTools – for PI:
- Log in to My Account > Downloads
- Locate MagicTools – for PI on the page
- Click the button in the Download column to put the latest installer on your local computer
- Follow the Installation instructions to reinstall the new version in place of the old one
- New: Optionally use First Name and Last Name as part of the Sync person matching criteria.
- New: Warn user when Sync input file is already in use.
- Fix: Ability to set a fixed Person Type for all matched persons in a Sync operation.
- New: Export People and Assessments result set now includes E-Sigma Scores for Self (now that PI has shown it to be scientifically valid) in addition to Synthesis.
- New: Clean – When archiving person data, also anonymize it by replacing personal info with meaningless content
- New: Clean and Sync – Show a warning message when running in Live mode, allowing the user to cancel
- Usability: Improve the label text for the Clean and Export action options
- Usability: Move the Setup tab from the first position to the last position to give it less focus
- Usability: Move the Help link to the upper-right corner
- Fix: Export – Export Persons and Assessment data – fixed some incorrect export column names
- Fix: Settings – Improved License Key and API Key validation and error handling
- Fix: Export – Export Persons and Assessment data – An error was occurring when a person had no assessment data
- Usability: Export – Export Persons and Assessment data – Improve sequence and naming of export output columns to put all sigma scores toward the end
- New: Export – Export Persons and Assessment data – optionally include Behavioral Self-Concept and Synthesis sigma scores
- Usability: Config – Improve License Key validation and displayed results
- New: Sync Tab – take an import file containing Person data to be updated and change PI Person data
- New: Export – Export Persons with only the data needed for Sync process input
- New: Export – Selection Criteria – add Filter by Folder Path
- New: Remember which tab you used last and open to that same tab next time
- Usability: Some visual re-arranging
- New: Export – Export Person and Assessment Data to a text file
- New: Link to Open Output Location in a file explorer
- Usability: Settings display and validation
- Initial release
- Clean – Remove expired Behavioral Assessments
- Clean – Keep only the oldest Behavioral Assessments
- License Key validation
- PI API Key testing
- Newer Version lookup and notification